Thursday 26 May 2016

Pinkies Sneak Peak 2016/17 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping!

Welcome to those who have joined me from Hannah's blog - wasn't her project gorgeous? I just love how she has used the new products from Stampin' Up!'s new annual catalogue which launches on 1 June.

I have a lot of birthdays coming up so needed to make a batch of girlie cards and just had to use one of the new in-colours - Sweet Sugarplum [don't you just love the colour and the name ;-)]. I decided to pair it with one of the new hostess sets - Gift of Love. I also used the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set which co-ordinates with a new punch - the Duet Banner Punch (and you'll be able to get both as a bundle and save 10% - I love a bargain!)


The panel on the side has been made by stamping one of the images from Gorgeous Grunge in Sweet Sugarplum ink onto Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, interspersed with light brushes from the Wink of Stella gold pen. I also created a raised effect by stamping the banner twice, and cutting part of it out and gave it extra dimension by using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I did lots of versions of the flowers, until I was happy with the blended effect, but like all crafters I don't like to waste anything, so used some left over items to make these two cards....


Don't forget to stop by Sarah's blog as I know she has a fab project to share with you. Click on the next button below to take a look....


To make these projects you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum  Stamps: Gift of Love (Hostess 2016/17), Thoughtful Banners, Gorgeous Grunge  Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Pear Pizzazz, Momento Black Tuxedo, Blushing Bride,  Tools/Accessories: Duet Banner Punch, Wink of Stella pen (gold)  Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender pen


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget you can't order any of the sneak peak items though until 1 June 2016. Why not contact me and I’ll send you an advance copy of the new catalogue.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

9 comments:

  1. Love this card and I really like this flower - can't believe I didn't take notice of it at pre-order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole! Wishing I'd bought this set now too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Nicole! I was struggling with this stamp set, will get it back out and give it another go now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhm - seeing your lovely cards am thinking I should have bought this set as well.. and just love the effect with all the blendings! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Nicole. Love your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards - that flower looks so real

    ReplyDelete
  7. Play Bazaar Putting just a little bit of shimmery make-up on your cheeks will also subtly enhance the appearance of your Satta King cheekbones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails