Friday 31 October 2014

Fast Friday - Week 24

Now you might think that the All Is Calm DSP from the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue is just for Christmas, but in fact most of the designs can be used at any time of the year. And to prove it here's a card I made for a friend's recent birthday. I put this together using some left over items from other projects that I had on my craft desk - the die cut leaf and stamped image.


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: All Is Calm DSP, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Old Olive  Stamps: Hello There (Hostess 2014/15)  Ink: Lost Lagoon  Tools/Accessories: 1⅜" Circle Punch, 1¾" Scallop Circle Punch, Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine, Party Pennants Bigz L Sizzix die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic rhinestones


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

I now have a Facebook page, so why not like this page to be updated on regular offers and details of any classes I am running.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails