Friday 5 September 2014

Fast Friday - Week 20

Last week I announced the launch of Stampin' Up's new Autumn/Winter Seasonal catalogue and whilst the main emphasis is on Christmas or Halloween I mentioned that many of the products are very versatile and can either be easily adapted or used year round. Here is one such project which is an adorable little box (comme c'est chouette!).


The longest (and most fiddly bit was putting the washi tape on the front panel)! The framelit set even comes with coordinating mini label dies. I used one of the greetings from the exclusive stamp set "Good Greetings" which features in the current hostess promotion.


To finish the project off I used some leftover items from previous projects that were on my desk - namely some punched flowers and a rhinestone which I had already coloured with one of the Blendabilities.

To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White  Stamps: Good Greetings  Ink: Blackberry Bliss (marker)  Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Curvy Keepsake Box Framelit, Colour Me Autumn Washi Tape, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Punches, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone (coloured in with Rich Razzleberry Blendability (dark)


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Why not come back tomorrow when I will have some more inspiration for you from the new Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue as myself and a group of fellow SU demonstrators will be holding a blog hop to showcase more gorgeous products from the new seasonal catalogue.

A demain! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails