Thursday 28 August 2014

Launch of New Seasonal 2014 Autumn Winter Catalogue

The amazing new seasonal catalogue launches today and it has so many lush products - and really versatile too as many of the items can be used year round or adapted. So what are you waiting for?


If you would like a free copy of the paper catalogue, contact me today and I will pop you one in the post. Alternatively if you can't wait why not look at the on-line pdf version.

And if that wasn't enough there is even a special promotion launching as well, with a free exclusive greetings stamp set when you host a £200 / 300€ Stampin' Up! party. Don’t miss out on this stamp set as it is only available when hosting a qualifying party by 31 October - contact me today to schedule your own party!



You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Why not come back in a few days when I will show something I have made from the new catalogue.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails