Tuesday 1 July 2014

It's Here!

It's 1st July and guess what that means? Yes a new Stampin' Up! year with a lush new annual catalogue with lots of new gorgeous products!



So what are you waiting for go and have a look!


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

To celebrate the new catalogue I am holding a launch party at my home on Thursday 10 July from 7.00pm - 10.00pm. Why not come along and spend time crafting, browsing the new catalogue, chatting, free refreshments and some special offers and prizes.  Price is £5 entry which includes a raffle ticket, make & take, copy of the new catalogue and a goodie bag. I will also be holding a BOGOF sale, where with every purchase from the new catalogue I will be giving away stock from the previous catalogues. Make sure you contact me to book your place so I know you are coming and you don't miss out!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails