Friday 6 June 2014

Fast Friday - Week 17

Have you heard Stampin' Up! will have a new annual catalogue coming out on 1 July and guess what that means? Mais oui bien sûr - a retiring list! So grab those products while you can - either click on the link in the side bar to see the list or go direct to my online shop!


I have a lot of friends and family who have birthdays in June, and still have some I need to make for upcoming events so thought I would make a quick start with this card which I rustled up in 10 minutes using 4 retiring products - Beautifully Baroque, Bring on the Cake (love the sentiments in this set), En Français (so sad this is going!) and the in-colour ruffle stretch ribbon.


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black  Stamps: En Français, Beautifully Baroque, Bring on the Cake  Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Black Stazon  Tools/Accessories: Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch trim, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic pearls


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Edited to add - I am not surprised but En Français has now sold out!

A la prochaine! Amitiés!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails