Friday 7 February 2014

Fast Friday - Week 2

Yay - I've kept it up (ok it's only week 2)! I'm returning once again with a project that you can make in under 10 minutes. The design for the card was inspired by one I saw on France Martin's blog.


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, Pool Party, SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP  Stamps: SAB See Ya Later, Memorable Moments  Ink: Black Stazon  Tools/Accessories: Basic pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, 2½ Circle punch


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget you can choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration promotion for every £45 (before P&P) that you spend on catalogue items until 31 March 2014.


Why not come back tomorrow to see how I have totally transformed this plain white bag into something special?

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails