Saturday 14 September 2013

Pinkies Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping!

Welcome to those of you who have joined me from Tracy's blog - wasn't her project gorgeous?

My project is focusing on two stamp sets from the seasonal catalogue – Wishing You and Very Merry Tags.

You will see I have created a Christmas card in non-traditional colours and I have gone for a narrow card (which will still fit into a C6 envelope) using Pool Party as my cardstock base. Pool Party was one of the former in-colours that is now one of the Subtles following the colour refresh earlier in the year. So glad it came back as it is one of my favourite colours!


Recipe
Cardstock/Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamps: Wishing You, Meadow (hostess), Very Merry Tags
Ink: Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay
Tools/Accessories: Mosaic Punch, Pearls, Island Indigo Baker’s Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Reindeer (not included!)

The Very Merry Tags stamp set coordinates with 7 of Stampin’ Up’s fabulous punches – but I have obviously only shown one stamp image from the set here - the remaining stamps coordinate with different punches.  Although you get the best finish (plus it’s quicker!) if you have the punches, it’s not essential as long as you are prepared to cut by hand!


This card would be good to make in bulk, so if you would like to get started early on your Christmas cards why not contact me to book a party and I will show you how easy it is to make this simple but stunning card! Or why not click on my "shop now" button at the top of my blog to order your supplies straight away?

Have a great weekend huddled up and keeping warm now that the UK’s summery weather appears to be over.  So why not make sure you stop by Michelle Last's blog as I know she has a fab project to share with you. Click on the next button below to take a look....




A la prochaine! Amitiés!

Nicole

12 comments:

  1. Very nice, love that you used the mosaic for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow how adorable .. love it!
    xox
    linn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and I'm curious for more ideas with these stamps.
    Love, ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the colors.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even made in 'non'-xmas colours it is just wonderfull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish Christmas card and I love the narrow design. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just am following the bloghop backwards now, since I stranded on Sam's blog.

    Lovely card Nicole!

    Pinkie hug,
    Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Stamp set and now I can see I need to buy it!!!! Thank you for the lovely card.

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beauty Nicole and perfect for making in batches. Looks like your cute little reindeer approves too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails