Thursday 29 August 2013

Start getting ready for Christmas early ....

... by ordering from the new 2013-14 Autumn/Winter catalogue from Stampin' Up which has launched today!



There are some gorgeous new DSP (Designer Series Paper) as well as ribbon, embellishments and of course stamp sets!  There are also several kits, which will appeal to both the new crafter as well as those of us short of time!

You can look at a copy on-line straight away by clicking here.  Alternatively contact me and I will pop a copy in the post for you.

There are also some items that have carried over from the 2012 catalogue - click here for further details.

Finally there is a new release in the "Best of" - this time it is "Best of Christmas".


I just can't wait to get my own copy of this set and have a play!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails