Tuesday 2 July 2013

The New 2013-14 Stampin' Up! Catalogue is Here!

Yes the news you have all been waiting for - the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue has arrived!


It is jam packed with gorgeous new stamps, DSP and some amazing new products. Some of my favourite things are:

  • a magnetic platform for the Big Shot - positioning your framelits will be a breeze, no more fiddling with post-it notes
  • loads of new stamp sets with co-ordinating punches and/or embossing folders too (and you even get a discount when you buy as a bundle - we all like a bargain!)
  • pretty new embellishments: ribbons, candy dot brads (just love these!), buttons, clips and the fabulous new washi tape (so on trend)
  • gorgeous new Designer Series Papers to stroke (and use!)
  • and ......

I could go on, but wouldn't you rather have a copy of the new catalogue yourself to drool over?  I have had mine for nearly a month now (one of the perks of being a demonstrator), but you can get yours in a number of ways:

  • host a party and you will receive your very own copy for free when your confirm a booking
  • email me and  I can send one to you for £5 (this includes p&p). I will also include a voucher for you to use on orders over £30 (excluding delivery)
  • or, if you just can't wait, click on the catalogue link on the sidebar

And as if that wasn't enough there is also a new "Best Of" stamp set that has been released for July - this time it's butterflies!  I can't wait to get my hands on this....


A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails