Wednesday 1 May 2013

This and That - NEW from Stampin' Up!



Is your life: Fabulous. Quirky. Exciting. Perfectly messy. And happening really fast?  If so I am excited to announce a new product range from Stampin' Up! that let's you capture it all on-the-go. This and That will debut in the 2013-2014 annual catalogue (which launches in Europe on 1st July), but for the month of May you have the chance to get this product range now plus there is a special bundle offer where you can get 15% off!


Why not watch this fun video to give you ideas of how you might use this product:



So what will you use yours for?  I have already ordered mine and can't wait to get my hands on it - I plan to use it to capture ideas that inspire me to create cards and papercraft projects as well as all my to dos from my Stampin' Up! business.  Don't forget if you wish to take advantage of the bundle offer, you must place your order by 31 May - so why not contact me now to make sure you don't miss out!

A la prochaine! Amitiés!

Nicole

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails