Monday 25 February 2013

Stamperama

Yesterday I had a stand at the bi-annual stamping and papercrafts show held in Stevenage - Stamperama.  I have been many times as a customer so it was slightly surreal to be there as an exhibitor.

Did you come and see me?


A BIG thank you to my upline Michelle for letting me borrow some of her samples, to my Mum for helping me set up the stand on Saturday and to my lovely customer Audrey who manned the stand with me.



We had lots of lovely people come and visit us - we were on our feet non-stop from 10am until 4pm!



Here are some of the quick samples I demoed on the day using the SAB sets Madison Avenue and Bloomin Marvelous.  Although they are very simple I still think they are still very effective and showcase Stampin' Up! products.


Don't forget you still have time to get your SAB freebies (click here for more details) - just make sure you hold a party or place an order by 22 March.  Or why not become a demonstrator?  Contact me for more details.

Thanks again for visiting me at Stamperama.

A la prochaine! Amitiés!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails