Friday 1 February 2013

Spring is here with Stampin' Up!


What a great way to welcome in February (which is usually such a dreary month!) - today sees the launch of the 2013 Spring/Summer Season Catalogue and I am sure you will agree it is gorgeous!  Stampin' Up! are really spoiling us for their 25th Anniversary Year!



The catalogue is packed with some lovely new stamp sets, tools, embellishments and stunning paper to brighten up your crafting. And as you have come to expect with Stampin' Up! - it all coordinates.

If you click on the image in my side bar you can browse the catalogue on-line or if you email me I can send you a copy in the post.

Also don't forget that you will also receive FREE Sale-a-bration goodies with any orders of £45 or more (up until 22 March).

Come back next week when I will show some projects as part of the Pinkies blog hop! - Edited to add link to post

A la prochaine! \AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails