Saturday 20 October 2012

Pinkies Blog Hop - New Annual Catalogue


We’re so glad you could join us on our Blog Hop. We’ll be showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin’ Up!® 2012/13 Annual Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep on hopping. We love comments, so please do tell us what you think!

Welcome to those who have joined me from Gina Wiseman's blog - weren't her projects gorgeous?  I just love the ribbon technique she has used.

My projects are focusing on the new versatile Word Play stamp set.  My first project is a get well card, with a bunch of flowers ready to give to someone feeling a bit under par.  Only mine are paper flowers using scraps left over from other projects.  I am so pleased the Adorning Accents Edgelits and Embossing Folders have carried over from the Summer mini as they give such a clean line.  Besides the new Word Play stamp set I have used the gorgeous new cardstock - Naturals White.  I already love the Naturals Ivory cardstock and I think this is going to be another favourite!


Recipe
Cardstock/Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Naturals White, Subtles DSP stack
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Tools/Accessories: Big shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin’ Dimensionals, glue dots, Wisteria Wonder baker's twine, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, pearls

Here is a close up of  the bunch of flowers, so you can get a better idea of the depth to this project...



Next up is a totally different card - this time a wedding card.  I have gone for a white on white effect except for a couple of silver accents.  Don't you just love the new Fancy Fan embossing folder?!  The card is 6" x 6" and as the embossing folder are not that big, the embossing front of the card is actually two pieces joined together (cleverly hidden by the organza ribbon!).  If you zoom in on the card you will see that I added a bit of bling for the ring in the greeting!


Recipe
Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Heat gun, Silver embossing powder, Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folders, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Whisper White organza ribbon, rhinestone jewels

The final card is a quick CAS (clean and simple) Christmas card using the masking technique, as well as heat embossing and a blender pen.  I have used one of the new in-colours - Gumball Green to colour in the baubles along with Cherry Cobbler one of my favourite SU colours - which in a way is odd as generally I don't like red (to wear or in my garden)!  Isn't funny how we have our own little foibles?



Recipe
Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Versamark, Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler markers
Tools/Accessories: Heat gun, Gold embossing powder, blender pen, Crystal Effects, Stamp-a-ma-jig

If you would like to order any of the products I have used to create these projects please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Have a great weekend and make you sure you stop by Sandie Brain's blog as I know she has some fab projects to share with you using the Creative Elements stamp set.  Click on the next button below to take a look....





A la prochaine! Amitiés!

Nicole

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...as always Nicole. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! So much inspiration Nicole! Lovin' the Christmas card - fab idea. Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to see this stamp set used as I wasn't really sure if I would use it, but I will definitely be adding that one to my shopping basket now, thanks for the Inspiration Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cards! Specially the first one! That flower bouquet you made is super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love the christmas card the best but they are all really lovely. Your cards and swaps are always so inspiring. I have your leadership training swap up in my craft room as I loved it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your projects Nicole, especially the first one!! Could be used for so many things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Nicole....I especially love your sweet little bouquet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! total class and sophistication :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails