Wednesday 17 October 2012

Contemporary Christmas

On Sunday I was at the Pinkies' quarterly training in Bicester. We had a fab day making a gorgeous project.... thank you Michelle Last & Nicky Dexter.

As usual for such an event I made some swaps using some of the gorgeous products from the new annual Stampin' Up! catalogue. I decided to do a Christmas card with a contemporary theme both in terms of colours and style.


Recipe
Cardstock: Whisper White notecards 
Stamps: Chock Full of Cheer 
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party & Pretty in Pink markers; Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Heat gun, Silver embossing powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, ½” punch

What do you think? I was quite pleased when I had finished these in reasonably good time on Saturday evening (instead of the usual small hours of Sunday morning...) but then disaster struck at the last moment as I managed to knock a glass over and the last dregs went over some of my swaps.  I quickly managed to move most of them out of the way but some were damaged and I had to redo them, so as usual I was still last minute dot com - typical!

If you would like to order any of the products I have used to create this project please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Do come back on Saturday, when I will have more projects to share with you, featuring more new products from the new catalogue.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails