Sunday 29 April 2012

What's Cooking?

Are you like me and have problems with cards for men?

This is a card I rustled up using one of the stamps from the soon to be finishing Spring Mini catalogue.  I used a fab gingham technique for the background, which I got from Natasha at Two Crafty Girls via Pinterest.  It is really easy to do (albeit a little bit messy cleaning the brayer afterwards), but looks stunning I hope you agree!

Recipe
Cardstock/Paper: SU Cherry Cobbler, SU Basic Black, SU Whisper White
Ink: SU Basic Black, SU Cherry Cobbler (pad & marker)
Stamps: SU Now You're Cookin', SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools/Accessories: SU Decorative Label Punch, SU Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, SU Stripes Embossing Folder, SU Stampin' Dimensionals, Brayer, Stamp-a-ma-jig

I have inked separately parts of the Now You're Cookin' stamp and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line the images up.  If you would like to get this stamp before the catalogue ends on Monday, please contact me and I will be happy to place your order.  There is also a fab offer on during April: if you place an order for £45 or more you can choose from one of 4 sets of Designer Series Paper for free!

Unfortunately it wasn't really barbecue weather here in the UK this weekend - macs, wellies & umbrellas were the order of the day in order to survive the weather!  Despite all the rain at the moment, it's still officially a drought where I live!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole - I absolutely LOVE gingham papers, and also have a Wendy Vecchi gingham background stamp, which I use a lot. The technique you used on your card is fabulous, and looks so realistic. Great work, and thank you for sharing the link.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails