Friday 6 May 2011

Engagement Card

Just a quick post to highlight a recent card I (belatedly) made for one of my close cousins on her engagement earlier this year.

She loves red I (this is in fact going to be her colour theme for the wedding) so I felt I just HAD TO include this on her card.  I used SU's gorgeously named Cherry Cobbler cardstock  (which apparently turns out to be a perfect match to the bridesmaids' dresses!).



Recipe
Cardstock/Paper: SU Whisper White, SU Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: PTI Enjoy the Ride
Ink: Encore Silver
Tools/Accessories: SU Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, SU Basic Pearls, SU Organza Whisper White ribbon


I have been commissioned to do the place cards for the wedding (which is in July) so will show you those at a later date (still in the design phase at the moment).

The main element of the card is the sublime SU exclusive Manhattan Flower embossing folder (which is included in the current UK mini catalogue).

If you would like to order any item from the mini (or main) catalogue, please contact me (see to the right for details).

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!!! addition of red color change the overall look because white and red color combination looking fantastic...
    Plastic Business Cards
    print VIP cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails