Saturday 7 May 2011

Acceptance Card

My last post showcased an engagement card for my cousin and her fiancé.  This card shows an acceptance card I made for the wedding invitation I received for her sister's wedding that takes place a week from today (yes - my poor aunt has her two daughters' weddings in the space of 2 months - how stressful - which means I HAVE to buy TWO different wedding outfits (which has proved to be equally stressful!) - LOL!)



Recipe
Cardstock/Paper:
SU Certainly Celery, SU Very Vanilla, SU Pink Pirouette
Stamps: SU SAB Bliss, Acceptance greeting stamp from stash (manufacturer unknown)
Ink: SU Certainly Celery
Tools/Accessories: SU Basic Pearls, SU Stampin' Dimensionals, Gold embossing powder


One thing (actually two things!) I have noticed is that there is a lack of engagement and acceptance stamps for use for weddings/other occasions.  So this is a plea to all stamp manufacturers - can you include these sentiments in your stamp sets please - merci!

A la prochaine! Amitiés!

Nicole

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails