Monday 20 September 2010

Anniversary Cards

Over the summer I have had quite a few commissions to make anniversary cards - particularly for 70th (platinum) anniversary as the shops don't seem to stock cards for this particular anniversary.  By the way they were not all for the same couple!  Apologies in advance for the quality of some of the photos but some were taken with my mobile phone as I didn't have my camera to hand.  I think the first card is my favourite (it was actually the last one I did, so probably an amalgation of all the others!).


Hopefully in this close up you can see the colours better and how I've used a Quickutz retro diamonds patterned embossing folder on the card background.

This is another card for the same couple:


This is another 70th anniversary card, but this time for a different couple.  I like the simplicity of the design, but was told it was a bit too subtle for the previous couple (whose eye sight are bad), so didn't replicate it:

And finally a 60th anniversary card:

Recipe
Stamps: PTI Anniversary Set Round & Round, PTI All Booked Up, Hero Arts Dots & Flowers
Cardstock/Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White, PTI Enchanted Evening
Ink: Encore Silver, Encore Blue, PTI Enchanted Evening
Tools/Accessories: SU Whisper White satin ribbon, Blue organza ribbon from stash, PTI Mat Stack, Cuttlebug, Quickutz Retro Diamonds Embossing Folder, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Light blue adhesive gems from stash, Express Yourself DIY number toppers with stars

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Huguenot Girl absolutely stunning thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you, I like the last one you did. Love how the 70 is all shimmery. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW beautiful cards ........ I think they are all perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails