Wednesday 9 June 2010

Rich Razzleberry

Bonjour!  Just a quick post to show a card I cased from Emma's Devotion to the Dream blog which I stumbled across on one of my recent web surfing sessions.  My take on the card has been done using the new SU products which I got from my lovely SU demonstrator Michelle Last.  I just LOVE the Rich Razzleberry colour - I am so pleased we have it in the UK now as I have been coveting it since it came out in the US towards the end of last year!

Recipe
Stamp: SU Sincere Salutations, Hero Arts Raindrop Background
Cardstock/Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Cottage Wall
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Tools/Accessories: SU scallop circle punch, SU Old Olive satin ribbon, Adhesive gems from Hobby House, SU stampin dimensionals

A la prochaine!  Amitiés.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails