Monday 31 May 2010

Kristina Werner's Readers' Choice Colour Inspiration No 2

 
Happy Bank Holiday!  Hope you have enjoyed your day despite the cooler weather.  I was up early to go to a car boot sale with my Mum; we managed to get rid of quite a few "unloved" items - books, jewellery, kitchenware, etc - as well as selling some of my unused crafty stash.  The car boot is hosted by the church near my Mum's house and they only hold it on Bank Holidays.  It is quite small but the people are friendly and I usually end up seeing some friends there.  In the church hall they have refreshments, so once we have set up our stall we treat ourselves to a bacon butty each for getting up so early on a bank holiday Monday!  Then later on we have a piece of homemade cake.  No wonder we don't make as much money as we would like - we keep spending (or should that be eating?) the profits LOL!!

This is my card for the colour challenge that is on at Kristina Werner's blog - just about managed to get it in on time!

I knew from the moment I saw the paper in my Basic Grey Wisteria paper pad that I wanted to use that for this challenge, the hardest part was getting a bit of celery green into the card but I finally managed it with the brad - it is green honest!


Card Recipe
Stamp: SU Sincere Salutations
Cardstock/Paper: SU Bordering Blue, SU Whisper White, Basic Grey Wisteria, yellow card from stash (it's actually recycled from Liz Earle packaging)
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening
Tools/Accessories: Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart punch, Carl daisy punch, SU scallop edge punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, PTI Enchanted Evening Ribbon, Papermania green pearl brad, Stickles yellow

A la prochaine!

Amitiés

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails