Monday 8 March 2010

Passion for Papertrey - B&W Challenge

Hi there! Well a bit by the skin of my teeth (pretty typical of me actually!) here is my card for the Black & White Challenge on A Passion for Papertrey. Although I am really into monochromatic at the moment, I do usually add a hint of colour, eg: red or bright pink, so did find this a little difficult!

My card is a take on one that Nichole Heady did when launching the Turning A New Leaf stamp set.


Card Recipe
Stamps: PTI Turning a New Leaf, PTI Signature Greetings
Cardstock: PTI Black, SU Whisper White
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Accessories/Tools: SU Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, white embossing powder, clear adhesive gems from stash

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails